Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home and Jobless

So it has been a full week that i have now been home, and you guessed it by my title, i am still jobless. I've spent countless hours searching for jobs, applied, mailed and delivered 45 resumes and still not even a bite. I am happy to say that it is good to be home as with no money being made at least i dont have to pay for food and laundry. I realized today, that since grade 9, this is my first time not having a summer job, and let me tell you it sucks. It seems like 2010 is the worst year for jobs, and i am glad i am not the only one. I really hope it picks up in the next week or so, or else i am going to find a shitty job flippin burgers. Other then the job situation everything is pretty great, Marc and Kate are going to be home in the next couple weeks for the drunken' golf tourny and Karen will be home i think this weekend. Things are looking up. Well i hope everyone else i doing well and has a job, if any of you would like to donate some money to a needy student, send some my way.  Have a good one, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment